This assignment can only be done after reading throught the Who Am I series.
For ease of reference, kindly click on the title to take you through the series
The Spirit, Soul and Body of man
How does the Spirit, Soul and Body operate as Trinity?
Now the Assignment goes thus:
- Tear a piece of paper, write down your negative thoughts/imaginations about yourself.
- Write down the positive things about yourself.
- Write down your core values (positive)
- Write down your belief system connects to your values (Religion, Family, Culture)
- Go through No.1 above, close your eyes and imagine riding on all your weaknesses. Then tear it into pieces (That’ your weakness and you are not controlled by them).
- Use No. 4, 2 and 3 to define yourself.
- Make a vision statement of who you are. That is, using a sentence of your true self.
Send your experience to our email at [email protected]
Please, I will love to read your comments, start writing your comments now. Thank you. You are loved.
Written by: Rita Bassey, an Author, a Counseling Psychologist and an Administrator.