This assignment can only be done after reading throught the Who Am I series.
For ease of reference, kindly click on the title to take you through the series
Now the Assignment goes thus:
- Tear a piece of paper, write down your negative thoughts/imaginations about yourself.
- Write down the positive things about yourself.
- Write down your core values (positive)
- Write down your belief system connects to your values (Religion, Family, Culture)
- Go through No.1 above, close your eyes and imagine riding on all your weaknesses. Then tear it into pieces (That’ your weakness and you are not controlled by them).
- Use No. 4, 2 and 3 to define yourself.
- Make a vision statement of who you are. That is, using a sentence of your true self.
Send your experience to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, I will love to read your comments, start writing your comments now. Thank you. You are loved.
Written by: Rita Bassey, an Author, a Counseling Psychologist and an Administrator.