“The question of ‘who am I’ is the question to discover one’s self. The day you discover who you are is the day you actually start living and not just existing”. Rita B.“
How do you define yourself? or simply put, what will be your answer to the question, “who are you?”
Below are some answers to how people define themselves:
- People defined themselves based on their ethnicity, nationality, culture, or family background.
- They defined who they are based on their position, social status or religion.
- Other people defined who they are based on their life experiences.
- Some other people also defined themselves based on the way they think about themselves or with what others think and say about them.
- Finally, other group of people also defined themselves based on their beliefs and core values.