First of all, what is thinking?
Thinking is to form or have a particular thought in mind. It’s the action of using your mind to produce ideas, decisions or memories.
Let me draw our attention to the following truth of the nature of man (You and I).
1. Man is a spirit being in a fleshy soul that is wrapped up or contained in a physical body.
2. The spiritual DNA of the man is perfect, complete, excellent, and very good.
3. The spirit of man is created to look up to a Superior Being (mine is God)
4. The soul of man is the mind which is the center or attraction and it’s divided into conscious and subconscious mind. It consists of the mental faculty: intuition, intellect, perception, will, reasoning, and imagination. The conscious mind is where thinking takes place and transfer to the subconscious mind.
5. The thoughts comes either positive or negative (no middle base). And, anything that get to the subconscious mind stays. That is how the mindset or paradigm is formed.
Thinking is your mental attitude in which you can create positive or negative image or idea of something, someone, yourself or situation.
What are Positive or Negative Thoughts?
Positive thoughts are ability to caution our mental faculty to create or transform our life and situation in a more favorable and hopeful way. This means that you have to consciously monitor the way you perceives, reasons, imagine, meditates and willfully accept or reject things, situation or people. That is where the work is. But, that’s is the basic module to Master yourself in our Master Class of Personal Development.
And, Negative Thoughts are the reverse of the above. Surprisingly, our mind attracts the negative thoughts more and easily because of our paradigm (multitude of ideas, programs or events that are stored in our subconscious mind from birth). That is where the process of learning, unlearning, and relearning comes in, and it’s still personal development.
Simply put, positive thoughts are good thoughts you have about yourself and people around you despite their actions, and negative thoughts, are unkind thoughts that bring down your self-worth and people around you, showing the world that you are not good enough
And I think as humans, we are born with positive thoughts, however our interaction with our environment tend to alter that good part of us
The environment here can internally or externally controlled by what we see, say, hear, think, acts or by what others say to or about us, see us or expect of us
Is it possible for us to attract positive thoughts? How?
Yes, it is possible for us to attract positive thoughts. But, like I said, it takes a decisive choice to start thinking, seeing, talking in the following ways:
1. Thinking optimistically, no matter the matter
2. Think of things that are very good, pure, lovely, joy, peace, health and wealth.
3. Think of quality relationship.
4. Think giving excuses for other people
5. Think forgiveness
6. Think courage and good success and many more positive values.
7. Surround yourself with people that optimistic, lovely and kind. Be careful of what you listen to, watch and read, especially in times like this where panic, fake news and hate speech are the order of the day…
8. Appreciate yourself and others sincerely.
9. Reward good for every good you enjoy from people. Or, at times, even for “bad”.
10. Be the love, joy, peace, health and wealth you want to see.
11. Consult a life-transforming Coach (Counsellor Rita, Think Counseling Concept)